Enter your email address:


CHICAGO ILLINOIS



Looking over to the western sky in Chicago at night in April, I noticed a very small but bright flashing light of colors. I grabbed my 8MP camera with a 200MM Telephoto lens and took a few shots. I did my best to keep still but maybe the slight shift is me or the object. Either way the color are clear and the shapes are unusual. Didn't seem right to me when I checked these out on the computer. Took me awhile to share but I hope this helps.
In the photo there are two samples of the same image on each photo. The top left is the original and the close up is about 400% zoom. Both are clear and beautiful.



KENS NOTE: This case is under investigation. These kind of light are being seen all over the world. UFO's come in many different shapes and colors. Apparently each alien civilization has its own style of flying saucer.



KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW JERSEY



WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG

96 views
Oct 28, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS VIDEO AND PHOTOS - -

SERVICE MANUALS
Share

0 Please Comment:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment