Enter your email address:


DUDLEY WEST MIDLANDS ENGLAND

MIKE BATHURST'S INCREDIBLE UFO SIGHTINGS IN ENGLAND

I took my grandson home approx 9.30pm after we had been looking for UFO's. He has a spectacular view from his home. I only went to drop him off and not stay but he asked me in for a while. I did not have my camcorder but do wish I had taken it. At 9.40pm we was out to his back garden and the first UFO that came over was quite bright. I would say it was about 5 miles away and then it got closer to approx 1 mile away. It then made a left turn and went over some houses. As we looked, another came exactly at the same position and exactly the same speed and again made a left turn over some house's..in total 5 of these UFO's did the same pattern. My grandson then noticed a quite big red orb was bigger than the 5 we had seen. It was like looking at a small planet. It was approx 5 miles away..this kept at approx 5 miles away going to the left and dissapeared. I went striaght home, grabbed my camcorder and went out into my back garden, it was like one was waiting for me. So I took some video of it. I also took some snapshots when it was approx 200 meters away. It was a red orb with 2 flashing bright white lights on the back. l tried to zoom in a few times but the white light was to intense for the lcd.


Special thanks to Mike Bathurst and his incredible photos.

KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW JERSEY

WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG
20 views
Oct 31, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS VIDEO AND PHOTOS - -

SERVICE MANUALS
Share

0 Please Comment:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment