Enter your email address:

Supposedly taken from a passenger jetliner en route from Lima Peru to Cusco Peru. This video apparently taken near Cusco Peru. This is not my video nor do I know the legitimacy of it. It does look very authentic to me and certainly something that does warrant attention. Some may ask my expertise in this matter. I do have some and it does not include being an armchair expert. My experience comes from having close encounters through out my lifetime. I have had many close encounters with crafts at VERY close proximity. I have also been taken, by the greys and by MIBs (men in black). ET and UFOs are very real. This matter has been kept in the dark for far too long. Google "Taken By The Greys" or click on this link to hear about and read about my abductions and encounters. takenbythegreys-abductions.blogspot.com Peace.

SERVICE MANUALS
Share

0 Please Comment:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment