Enter your email address:


2-27-10 ALBUQUERQUE NEW MEXICO I wanted to take a picture of the Sandias mountains and send it to a friend who use to live there, the witness stated. I got onto my roof with my laptop, the only other picture taker other than my phone. I sat it down on the roof and snapped one. I then climber back down to see the picture before sending it off. I'm guessing that the object in the upper left hand corner is a bird that passed over me before the web-cam picture took. To the right are three objects that are cone shaped and they fade further towards the east. I didn't see those when I took the picture because the web-cam does not have an eye piece. Also upon reflection I heard no unusual sounds while I was up on the roof. About 5 minutes later I went back up on the roof to take some more pictures from the same perspective but I did not pick up anything unusual. Thanks to MUFON CMS and Ken Pfeifer MUFON N.J. http://www.worldufophotos.org
2677 views
Mar 06, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS VIDEO AND PHOTOS - -

SERVICE MANUALS
Share

0 Please Comment:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment