Enter your email address:

website: www.propheticseer.com Myspace www.myspace.com Twitter: www.twitter.com Facebook: www.facebook.com I will be talking about this tonight LIVE @ www.propheticseer.com BE THERE EARLY! Original poster ZEEDER1000 I witness testimony here "I filmed this off the deck of our work vessel . We were at anchor in the Reo harbor in Brazil on the 22nd of September about 9:30 PM. We were looking north close to the flight path of the Reo air port. There was more but this is all I filmed.It seemed to be stationary in the sky, by that I mean it didn't seem to be moving across the sky. One of the crew was looking at it with binoculars and commented on the fact that it appeared to go back up until it disappeared out of site I don't know what it was. It lasted about 20 minutes. "

SERVICE MANUALS
Share

0 Please Comment:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment