Enter your email address:


2-28-10 JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA When trying to take some pictures of Orion, I saw the object after the first picture, the witness stated. Then I noticed a reddish spot in the sky, so I took another picture. As you can see in the photos, the size of the object is a bit different and it isn't in the same spot. Last night I went out to see if I could see it again or recreate the event but I got nothing but sky and stars.



My camera is a D3000. Exposures were set at 20-30 seconds. I also had a shade on the lens and was sure there was no external light source on the surface of the lens, so I don't think it was lens flair.

Thanks to MUFON CMS and Ken Pfeifer MUFON N.J. http://www.worldufophotos.org

2499 views
Mar 03, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS VIDEO AND PHOTOS - -

SERVICE MANUALS
Share

0 Please Comment:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment