Enter your email address:


Flying over Nevada / Arizona

When flying, I love taking pictures of clouds (formations, types of..etc..etc.) I have numerous pictures. At one point, I saw these three lights in the distance, when I put the phone/camera down to clean the lens (4 seconds, max) they were closer. Then gone in a matter of seconds. I thought I was seeing things.Can you please look at these and explain. I will be happy to submit other pictures upon request. A pilot friend of mine, stated they were "ORBS" and he and other pilots see them many times.



Thanks to MUFON CMS system. This case is under investigation.



KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW JERSEY ..... WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG



WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOSANDNEWS.YOLASITE.COM





4 views
Mar 01, 2011 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS VIDEO AND PHOTOS - -

SERVICE MANUALS
Share

0 Please Comment:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment