Enter your email address:

Without any doubt this is one of the best pieces of UFO video evidence ever... captured on video. View this footage in full 1080p HIGH DEFINITION. For FULL EFFECT, PLEASE view in large screen mode. Thanks for commenting, subscribing, favoriting, forwarding! FULL REPORT: On December 7th 2010 a massive thunderstorm was fast approaching the city of Adelaide, South Australia. Hearing the weather forecast and seeing the thunderclouds beginning to scatter across the sky, I decided to set up my tripod to capture some lightning footage. To my surprise only a minute later a strange flying object appeared in the sky. At first I thought it may have been an aeroplane until i honed in using the Optical zoom on my HDR XR550VE Sony Handycam. At this moment I noticed the object had no wings and then it clicked to me that the object's flashing lights didn't have the resemblance of pulselites at all. The back-and-forth pendulum swing of the object's lights became very vivid, and then the color of the lights even seemed to change. It also seemed very unusual that a flying craft would fly that close to lightning (unless of course there was technology to support that sort of close proximity flying). When i saw the vertical lightning leap into the sky it was dazzling. Finally I had filmed what I had originally sort to film - some spectacular lightning. On December 29th 2010, the Australian media (having witnessed the substantial growth in interest surrounding this UFO footage) released a ...

SERVICE MANUALS
Share

0 Please Comment:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment