Enter your email address:

After taking some time lapse photos, I noticed this strange light in the sky that was captured in 6 frames. Extremely bright, it radiated quite a bit of light in contrast to the ferry boats below as well it lights up the water. I live on the 23rd floor and know the flight paths of planes coming and going into SeaTac and the Coast Guard helicopter flight paths, this did not follow these typical paths in the least nor did it behave in flight as a plane or copter would. If you look close at the first and last frames when the object first appears and right before it exits the view, it actually looks like two separate objects flying close together. The background is Bainbridge Island with the Olympic Mountains in the background. Not being a math wiz, I would be interested in finding out the relative speed of the object. I was taking shots in 15 second intervals, the ferries are consistent in their speed and I would say they were about 1/4 mile out from my position. I know that when planes were coming in for approach to land I would only get one shot at most due to their speed so this object had to be moving rather slowly in real time. I've never been a true believer of this stuff per say but after this happened, I'm pretty convinced something is going on. Watch the close-up here: www.youtube.com Video Rating: 3 / 5

SERVICE MANUALS
Share

0 Please Comment:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment